Joint meeting of the BENG (Business Executives Networking Group), the FEI (Financial Executives International) – Central Pennsylvania Chapter, and the FENG (Financial Executives Networking Group) – Susquehanna Valley Chapter.
Date and Time:
4th Wednesday of the month 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM January through October, November is the Tuesday before Thanksgiving (in 2018 it will be the Wednesday after Thanksgiving) with no regular meeting in December.
Murray Securus, 39 North Duke Street, Lancaster, PA 17608
(Courtesy of Pete Wengrenovich)
Attendees Please RSVP: Gary Brown, Chapter Leader at BrownGaryL@aol.com or 717-471-8062.
There is parking in the rear of the building if you take the Grant Alley back behind the Murray Securus building. The entrance is in the back also.
Attire: Business casual
1. Each attendee will get a chance to deliver their two-minute elevator speech.
2. Share recent successes and failures.
3. Present networking requests.
4. Discuss job search questions and concerns.
1. Please bring your "one pager" (twenty-five copies).
a. This should provide your contact information at the top.
b. Followed by a brief overview of you and your background.
c. Finally your target company list and a list of people you would like to meet.
2. One Pager should be handed out to the attendees ju