Event date: 2/4/2020 6:30 PM Export event
Event Location: Martha Washington Library, 6614 Fort Hunt Road, Alexandria, VA 22307
- Attending: 1
- Seats: Unlimited
- Remaining: Unlimited
BENG Chapter Meeting
Date & Time: first Tuesday of the month (unless otherwise noted) from 6.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
Location: John Marshall Library, 6209 Rose Hill Dr, Alexandria, VA 22310
Chapter Leader & Moderator: Glenn Clatworthy is the Moderator and Chapter Leader, he can be reached at [email protected]
Please RSVP by clicking here! if you are planing on attending
Attire: Business casual
1. Each attendee will get a chance to deliver their two-minute elevator speech.
2. Share recent successes and failures.
3. Present networking requests.
4. Discuss job search questions and concerns.
1. Please bring your "one pager" (twenty-five copies).
a. This should provide your contact information at the top.
b. Followed by a brief overview of you and your background.
c. Finally your target company list and a list of people you would like to meet.
2. One Pager should be handed out to the attendees just before you make your presentation, thus helping them to provide you with targeted assistance and advice.
3. Please have copies of your resume available to hand out to those interested parties who may want to learn more about you or pass it on to individuals they think may have an interest.