Event date: 12/12/2019 6:30 PM Export event
Event Location: Towson Public Library, 320 York Road, Towson, MD 21204
- Attending: 0
- Seats: Unlimited
- Remaining: Unlimited
Event registration is not possible anymore.
BENG Chapter Meeting
NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS CURRENTLY ON HIATUS until we find a new Chapter Leader - please contact Peter Frost at [email protected] if you are interested in the position.
The Baltimore BENG chapter meetings are held at the Towson Public Library, 320 York Road, Towson, MD 21204. The meetings are held every second Thursday of the month from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p,m.
Baltimore Chapter BENG Meeting
Date and Time: 2nd. Thursday of the month from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Location: Towson Public Library, 320 York Road, Towson, MD 21204
Moderator and Chapter Leader:
Attendees Please RSVP:
Attire: Business casual
1. Each attendee will get a chance to deliver their two-minute elevator speech.
2. Share recent successes and failures.
3. Present networking requests.
4. Discuss job search questions and concerns.
1. Please bring your "one pager" (twenty-five copies).
a. This should provide your contact information at the top.
b. Followed by a brief overview of you and your background.
c. Finally your target company list and a list of people you would like to meet.
2. One Pager should be handed out to the attendees just before you make your presentation, thus helping them to provide you with targeted assistance and advice.
3. Please have copies of your resume available to hand out to those interested parties who may want to learn more about you or pass it on to individuals they think may have an interest.