Event date: 2/28/2019 6:30 PM Export event
Event Location: Pennsylvania Institute of Technology, 800 Manchester Avenue, Education Bldg. (left side), 3rd. Floor, Room T-305, Media, PA 19380
- Attending: 0
- Seats: Unlimited
- Remaining: Unlimited
Event registration is not possible anymore.
BENG Chapter Meeting
The Media BENG chapter is held at the Pennsylvania Institute of Technology at 800 Manchester Ave. Education Bldg, 3rd. Floor Room T-305 in Media. The meetings are held every fourth Thursday of the month from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., except in May and November when they are held on the third Thursday. Deac Allen and Richard Barnes are the Chapter Leaders.
Location: Pennsylvania Institute of Technology, 800 Manchester Avenue, Education Bldg. (left side), 3rd. Floor, Room T-305, Media, PA 19380
Meeting Date and Time: fourth Thursday of the month from 6.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
Chapter Leaders & Moderators: Deac Allen - email@example.com and Richard Barnes - firstname.lastname@example.org
Attire: Business casual
1. Each attendee will get a chance to deliver their two-minute elevator speech.
2. Share recent successes and failures.
3. Present networking requests.
4. Discuss job search questions and concerns.
1. Please bring your "one pager" (twenty-five copies).
a. This should provide your contact information at the top.
b. Followed by a brief overview of you and your background.
c. Finally your target company list and a list of people you would like to meet.
2. One Pager should be handed out to the attendees just before you make your presentation, thus helping them to provide you with targeted assistance and advice.
3. Please have copies of your resume available to hand out to those interested parties who may want to learn more about you or pass it on to individuals they think may have an interest.