Event date: 1/14/2020 7:30 AM Export event
Event Location: 6600 Peachtree Dunwoody, 350 Embassy Row, Atlanta, GA 30328
- Attending: 2
- Seats: 25
- Remaining: 23
Event registration is not possible anymore.
BENG Chapter Meeting
Atlanta Chapter BENG Meeting - Featuring Kevin Garrett who will speak on the issue of managing your wealth while in a job search.
Date and Time: 2nd. Tuesday of the month from 7.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m.
Location: Bella’s Kitchen, 6600 Peachtree Dunwoody, 350 Embassy Row, Atlanta, GA 30328
Moderator and Chapter Leader: Jim Weber at [email protected]
Attendees Please RSVP: Jim Weber, he can be reached at [email protected]
Attire: Business casual
1. Each attendee will get a chance to deliver their two-minute elevator speech.
2. Share recent successes and failures.
3. Present networking requests.
4. Discuss job search questions and concerns.
1. Please bring your "one-pager" (twenty-five copies).
a. This should provide your contact information at the top.
b. Followed by a brief overview of you and your background.
c. Finally your target company list and a list of people you would like to meet.
2. One Pager should be handed out to the attendees just before you make your presentation, thus helping them to provide you with targeted assistance and advice.
3. Please have copies of your resume available to hand out to those interested parties who may want to learn more about you or pass it on to individuals they think may have an interest.