Event date: 1/21/2019 6:30 PM Export event
Event Location: [GoogleMap|39.80722371323435:-75.45777850000002|type:HYBRID|zoom:16|scrollwheel:true|width:400|height:300|]
- Attending: 0
- Seats: Unlimited
- Remaining: Unlimited
Event registration is not possible anymore.
BENG Chapter Meeting
The Wilmington, DE BENG chapter meeting is held every 3rd. Monday of the month (unless otherwise noted) from 6:30 PM to 8.00 PM. Stephanie Swinton is the Moderator and Chapter Leader.
Location: Claymont Library, 400 Lenape Way, Claymont, DE 19703
Meeting Date and Time: Third Monday of the month from 6:30 PM to 8.00 PM.
Chapter Leader: Stephanie Swinton - email@example.com
Attire: Business casual
1. Each attendee will get a chance to deliver their two-minute elevator speech.
2. Share recent successes and failures.
3. Present networking requests.
4. Discuss job search questions and concerns.
1. Please bring your "one pager" (twenty-five copies).
a. This should provide your contact information at the top.
b. Followed by a brief overview of you and your background.
c. Finally your target company list and a list of people you would like to meet.
2. One Pager should be handed out to the attendees just before you make your presentation, thus helping them to provide you with targeted assistance and advice.
3. Please have copies of your resume available to hand out to those interested parties who may want to learn more about you or pass it on to individuals they think may have an interest.